■ Product Characteristic
Our Pipeline Water Swelling Foam Rubber is a product for the purpose of filling and protecting water of subterranean line cable, and it is manufactured with our processing technology of foam rubber applied to the high absorbent high-polymer resin produced in Japan. The structure of product is cellulosed to smoothen the absorbing channel of outer water, so that its early swelling time is shortened, and its stability is secures when swelling.
With its volume swelling ratio is high, sealing effect of water swelling, filling and resisting water is excellent, and though drying and humidifying are repeated, its weather resistance is secured to have swelling and contracting keep semipermanently.
In order to protect its physical property in sea water, chloroprene rubber with excellent resistance to sea water is applied in base polymer, and the high-absorbent resin that has low absorption by the ion density of electrolyte is employed to keep the excellent water swelling power in salt water.
■ Channel of Water Swelling
1) Water is absorbed into the rubber by the fine cellulosed air holes of water-keeping rubber ring(pipeline water swelling foam rubber) installed in the pipeline
2) Water absorbed into the inside of the rubber is sucked into the high absorbent resin
3) The high absorbent resin is imbibed by absorbing water with the help of chemosmosis
4) Water-keeping rubber ring swells by the high absorbent resin that is imbibed
5) Swelled water-keeping rubber makes the aperture of pipeline filled, which prevents and fills water.
■ Specifications of Typical Products
■ Before and after 48hrs of Water Exposure
- Pipeline of electricity & communication and drainpipe
- Gasket for automobiles & ships
- Waterproofing joint for railroad & roads
- Joint for pipes of water supply & stream
- Waterproof materials for constructional structure
Dae Kyoung Chemical Co.,Ltd.
Seoul Office [Overseas Business Team]
20FL, #6 Ace High End Blvd, 60-25, Gasan-dong, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul,153-801, Korea
TEL : +82 70 4042 0355(Direct) FAX : +82 2 2179 9894
Mobile : +82 10 5577 2355
Website : http://www.lodang.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person : Mr. SM, Yoon / Director of overseas business team
583, Majun-ri, Sasan-Myun, Pochun-Si, Kyungki-do, 487-810, Korea
TEL : +82 31 544 8100 FAX : +82 31 544 8900